[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio A2DP audio delay problem

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Aug 9 04:05:22 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and orschiro at googlemail.com at 09/08/11 01:23 did gyre
and gimble:
> Which relevant logs can I provide you?
>
> Sorry but so far I'm completely unexperienced with pulseaudio.

If you run PA manually and extract the logs that's probably best.

(quick hint:

echo "autospawn=no" >>~/.pulse/client.conf
pulseaudio -k
pulseaudio -vvvvv

)

You could also try disabling module-suspend-on-idle to see if the
suspending is the cause as Luiz predicted:

(quick hint:

cp /etc/pulse/default.pa ~/.pulse/default.pa
<edit> ~/.pulse/default.pa
<comment out the "load-module module-suspend-on-idle" line
pulseaudio -k
pulseaudio -vvvvv

)

HTHs