[pulseaudio-discuss] Pops/Crackles Messing up my audio...

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 23:17:13 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 17:09 +0000, Nasa wrote:
[...]
> So,
>
> Is there anything else I can check, or should I place a bug report
> for ALSA?

Firstly, it'd be nice if you can try with either PulseAudio from git (or
one of the latest tarballs), just to make sure that it's not something
that's already been fixed.

The warnings from the ALSA sink do seem to point to potential driver
bugs, so reporting more details (along with output of alsa-info) on the
alsa-devel list might be helpful as well.

Cheers,
Arun