[pulseaudio-discuss] Need help to reduce delay with USB, mic using pulseaudio

ashwanik ashwani.kumar at freesystems.biz
Fri Aug 12 02:28:47 PDT 2011

Hi Arun,

Yes, When I use tsched=0 in default.pa, getting low delay but the audio
quality is not good as compared to the previous audio(audio with delay).
I am getting audio with noise(I think extra noise sample added with
audio). I have tried with kernel Version: 2.6.35 & 2.6.38, in both case
results are same.

I tested same usb mic on laptop and its working fine without any delay
problem, also tried USB mic with usb headset(playback sink) on
pandaboard but delay still persists.

Please help to figure out where is the problem.

Thanks
Ashwani