[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluez-Ofono-PulseAudio Issue.

JEETENDRA BHATTAD bhattad.jeetendra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 03:10:39 PST 2011

Hello All,

Currently I am trying to connect my cellphone in HFP mode with the help of
Bluez and Ofono and trying to play audio with the help of pulseaudio.

Following issue was observed:- When I connect a phone and do a phone dial
after 2 rings the phone gets disconnected from HFP mode.

Have you faced similar issue? Could you please provide some pointers which
can help to fix it?

Diagnosis from my side:-
when first time call is made "org.Bluez.HandsfreeGateway" which is in
connected state, enters into "playing state" and after 2 rings we again
receive a connected state signal from bluez interface which results into
unloading of module and then phone no longer remains in handsfree mode.

PFA log for reference.

Thank you
Regards,
Jeetendra Bhattad