[pulseaudio-discuss] Problems trying to connecf HFP device

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Feb 14 05:46:45 PST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Franz Glauber at 13/02/11 21:44 did gyre and gimble:
> Yeah, I thought so... I'm using 0.9.22 (latest ebuild on Gentoo). Do you
> think it's worth trying the git version?

I don't think there are any BT specific changes in git master that are
not also in stable-queue other that would affect this issue. That said,
there have been bluez related changes, so I could be wrong....

> It seems that, given the delay before the error,  PA is waiting for some
> answer from the device, and that doesn't happen...

Yeah that's what it looks like to me.

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]