[pulseaudio-discuss] New Wiki page: http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/WritingProfiles

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jul 19 14:15:17 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and Alex Wolfson at 19/07/11 21:18 did gyre and gimble:
> Hi all,
>
> I posted a Wiki page: http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/WritingProfiles  about
> writing and debugging pulseaudio profiles.
>
> Being new to the pulseaudio development, I think it is a good idea to
> get a blessing from this mailing list, before making it into TOC, so it
> will be visible.
> Please provide a feedback.
>
> I wrote it originally because I was not able to find information about
> dealing with pulseaudio profiles in one place. Modifying those profiles
> was a typical way to solve audio problems.
> Thanks to David Henningsson (diwic) who advised me to post it upstream
> and made a page better.

Awesome! Cheers for that Alex.

With regards to adding it to the TOC, I think it's fine to do this.

We will be shortly (for various values of "short") be moving to a new
Wiki space over at freedesktop.org, but I've really not made any plans
in this regard as to how to format and lay that out etc. I'll certainly
be canvassing opinions (and requesting support!) from the community when
we find time to do this, so if you want to help out there more
generally, it would be greatly appreciated!

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]