[pulseaudio-discuss] dynamic routing through pulse audio

Himanshu Chug himanshu.chug at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 04:12:47 PDT 2011

Colin,

Definitely Yes.. I do submit these changes and I will be Happy to do that
:-)
I am new to the PA and this is mine first open-source project, just want to
know the complete process to upstream the code changes/patches and where to
sent code changes for review etc ?

( let I make these changes in a good shape in next few days before I sent
for review.)

Best Regards,
Himanshu