[pulseaudio-discuss] Simultaneous output to local and remote sound cards

Sergey M. yukyuri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 05:39:59 PDT 2011

I restored client.conf and used some magic in pacmd:

 load-module module-tunnel-sink server=192.168.1.2
 load-module module-combine sink_name=combined
slaves=alsa_output.hw_0_0,tunnel.192.168.1.2 adjust_time=5
resample_method=src-sinc-medium-quality
 set-default-sink combined

and now it works! But sound is noticeable desyncronized and laggy on _local_
machine. Also, local pulseaudio daemon says:

W: module-combine.c: [alsa_output.hw_0_0] sample rates too different, not
adjusting (44100 vs. 36692).
W: module-combine.c: [alsa_output.hw_0_0] sample rates too different, not
adjusting (44100 vs. 38519).
W: module-combine.c: [alsa_output.hw_0_0] sample rates too different, not
adjusting (44100 vs. 38930).

Any way to fix this?