[pulseaudio-discuss] Async API - need some help

Zeno Endemann zeno.endemann at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 20 06:18:31 PDT 2011

Tanu Kaskinen wrote on 19.06.2011 12:18:
>> Should I file a bug report for the latency thing?
>
> Yes, please.

I investigated this a little bit more. First of all, if there is no data
available, it seems that pa_stream_get_latency returns -PA_ERR_NODATA
(notice the sign). This should be trivial to fix.

Otherwise, I'm not sure if the reported data is really wrong. If I use
the periodic measurements the reported latencies won't go below 70-100ms
here. This seems quite much, even for an onboard sound, doesn't it?

Zeno