[pulseaudio-discuss] Patches for configure.ac

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:01:44 PDT 2011

The build system could use a bit of cleanup, so here is a series of patches that
begin to do that.  I tried to use exisiting macros from the Autoconf Archive
project[1].  Some of them are almost the same as the macros we already had, but
I think that even in that case it is better to use the standard version, so that
there is a header explaning the origin and the macros can be easily updated.

There are some more changes coming, but that has to wait, as I'm working with
upstream to get some macros fixed.

The changes can be pulled from my github merge/build-sys branch[2].

Maarten

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf-archive/
[2] https://github.com/mkbosmans/pulseaudio/compare/master...merge/build-sys

m4/acx_lirc.m4        |    6 -
m4/ax_check_define.m4 |   92 +++++++++++
m4/ax_tls.m4          |   76 +++++++++
m4/check_define.m4    |   13 --
m4/tls.m4             |   17 --
src/Makefile.am       |    5 +