[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] Bugs/Tickets now on FDO

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jun 22 14:38:46 PDT 2011

Hi All,

As many of you know we're slowly but surely moving various bits of
infrastructure over to FDO to save dealing with this ourselves.

As from today, all new bugs should be submitted to the FDO Bugzilla. If
you go to the "New Ticket" link on our current Trac system, you will be
pointed towards the FDO Bugzilla with a friendly message.

You can still comment on existing bugs in Trac. We've decided it's not
worth the problems of transferring the bugs to Bugzilla, but if anyone
has any bright ideas in this regard, we're all ears.

All the best

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]