[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] Final development branches merged before v1.0

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Jun 30 07:19:23 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and David Henningsson at 30/06/11 14:59 did gyre and gimble:
> On 2011-06-22 23:49, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> OK, so I've merged the final development branches for v1.0 today.
>>
>> This now means that:
>>   1) Source Outputs (recording streams) now support per-stream volume
>> control.
>>   2) Our internal database format has changed for saved things (volumes,
>> devices etc).
>
> Hi Colin,
>
> Now that stabilisation of 1.0 should begin (has begun?), are there
> separate trees for 1.0 work and post-1.0 work, or will you just refuse
> to merge any development patches/branches until 1.0 is released?

The latter.

I'm happy to create a (temporary) development branch for post-1.0 stuff
that will then get deleted after 1.0 is out the door, master is
"reopened" and those changes merged if people need it, but I suspect
we'll cope OK without it.

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]