[pulseaudio-discuss] Problems trying to connecf HFP device

Franz Glauber franzec05 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:47:32 PST 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Colin Guthrie <gmane at colin.guthr.ie> wrote:
> [Friendly Request: If possible can you send plain text emails and use
> conventional formatting for mailing lists? That makes your mails easier
> to read and reply to and saves us upstream people who real loads of such
> emails every day some valuable time. Thanks :)]

Sorry, it's a little annoying to switch to it and back on GMail... I
will try to remember this.

> The 2nd one should have returned details of the running PA process...
> but that's probably just an oversight on your part :)

franz     6923  0.0  0.1 233632  5256 ?        Ssl  Feb28   0:01
/usr/bin/pulseaudio --start --log-target=syslog

I didn't thought it was so meaningful

> I should have also asked you to use LC_ALL=C too so the debug was in
> English, but never mind, I think I can work it out.

I also didn't know it would work that way. Next time it will be in english. =)

> I'm not sure why there would be such a big pause at the connection
> stage. Does the big pause only happen when the BT device is connected?
> e.g. if it's not connected, the connection is quick?

Yep, only when the device is connected. Otherwise it's pretty quick.

--
Franz

http://ciudaddelpico.com