[pulseaudio-discuss] Assertion '(size_t) decoded == a2dp->frame_length' failed at modules/bluetooth/module-bluetooth-device

Luiz Augusto von Dentz luiz.dentz at gmail.com
Sun May 15 01:12:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 5:17 PM,  <h.patil at accenture.com> wrote:
> Hello Becker,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>

> I am getting the following error if I remove --system
>

> ~ # pulseaudio -n -F /etc/pulse/default.pa
>
> W: main.c: Couldn't canonicalize binary path, cannot self execute.
>
> W: main.c: This program is not intended to be run as root (unless --system
> is specified).
>
> W: main.c: Unable to contact D-Bus:
> org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: /bin/dbus-launch terminated
> abnormally with the following error: Autolaunch error: X11 initialization
> failed.
>

> Are you sure you are running Pulseaudio optimized for an ARM target?

SBC code should already have the necessary optimization for ARM, BlueZ
should take care of a2dp signalling.

> For ARM:
>

> I have cross compiled PulseAudio for arm. Is there any specific optimization
> needs to be done for PulseAudio for ARM?
>

> Is there any configuration needs to be done for PulseAudio for ARM?
>

> We are able to run pulseaudio and establish service connection for A2DP
> (BlueZ). Once the mobile phone starts streaming the audio, pulse audio
> encounters following error
>

> module-bluetooth-device.c: Received error condition: Input/output error

This is probably endpoint configuration problem, could you please have
bluetoothd run with debug and send us the output? You can enable debug
by either do killall -USR2 bluetoothd or start it using -d. Also what
API are you using in the system, how your audio.conf looks like?

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz
Computer Engineer