[pulseaudio-discuss] [PACKAGERS] New dep

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon May 16 03:56:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

I've just pushed Arun's (mostly, Pierre-Louis also had a hand!)
passthrough work to master.

This carries with it a new dependency: json-c

We may yet remove this and write our own parser for the simple subset of
JSON formatting we use but there may ultimately be other reasons to keep
this longer term.

But in the interests of simplicity, I'd certainly not be against any
native implementation patches that came along provided they were simple
and clean.

Please test these changes. I'm sure Arun will post more details and test
requests in due course.

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]