[pulseaudio-discuss] Assertion '(size_t) decoded == a2dp->frame_length' failed at modules/bluetooth/module-bluetooth-device

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue May 17 04:17:45 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and h.patil at accenture.com at 17/05/11 10:53 did gyre and
gimble:
> Please let me know why I am getting the error" E: bluetooth-util.c: Error from RegisterEndpoint reply: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod "

Can't tell you off the top of my head. Perhaps it requires interaction
with a newer bluez version or perhaps there is just some problem with
your dbus support and the user you are using?

As you are running in system mode, you may also have to make some tweaks
relating to bluetooth permissions.

e.g. see here:
http://pulseaudio.org/ticket/898#comment:9

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]