[pulseaudio-discuss] build error

Himanshu Chug himanshu.chug at gmail.com
Tue May 17 23:30:13 PDT 2011

Hello All,

This is first mail to the list, Hello to evreyone in the list,

I am new to pulseaudio and I am trying to build the pulseaudio using make
and get the following build errors:

{standard input}: Assembler messages:
{standard input}:64: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode
`ssat r0,#16,r0'
{standard input}:79: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode
`ssat r2,#16,r2'
{standard input}:80: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode
`ssat r3,#16,r3'
{standard input}:81: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode
`pkhbt r0,r3,r2,LSL#16'
{standard input}:98: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode
`ssat r2,#16,r2'
{standard input}:99: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode
`ssat r3,#16,r3'
{standard input}:100: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode
`ssat r4,#16,r4'
{standard input}:101: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode
`ssat r5,#16,r5'
{standard input}:102: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode
`pkhbt r0,r3,r2,LSL#16'
{standard input}:103: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode
`pkhbt r1,r5,r4,LSL#16'
make[3]: *** [libpulsecore_0.9.21_la-svolume_arm.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/himanshu/pulse_new/src'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/himanshu/pulse_new/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/himanshu/pulse_new'
make: *** [all] Error 2

can someone help me to resolve these errors. Thanks in advance

BR,
Himanshu