[pulseaudio-discuss] Call for PA related blog feeds

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat May 21 11:03:24 PDT 2011

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for PA related blog feeds please!

If you write a blog and occasionally mention PA and want to be included
in a "Planet PulseAudio" aggregated site, then please send me your Feed URLs

The feeds should be PA-specific. In the case of myself and others, we
tag our PA posts with a certain tag and then the feed can be generated
from all the posts with that tag. Your feed URL should work in a similar
way.

Please either send them to me directly or just post it on this list.

I've already got myself (obviously) Arun and Kurt on my list. Lennart,
I'm not sure you're blog has any tags (if they are they are not public)
so perhaps you have some suggestions here (or maybe it's a hidden feature).

I've got everything already setup on my machine, but this is not it's
real home, so I won't publish the URL just yet :)

Cheers

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]