[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] Mailing List Move

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun May 29 03:03:04 PDT 2011

Hello everyone on the pulseaudio-discuss mailing list.

Firstly, if you are receiving this message unexpectedly, this is likely
because your preferences on how you receive email from this list has
been reset. I apologise for this, but it wasn't really practical to
migrate them (I didn't find an easy script I could run!). Please just
login at the new address (below) and make adjustments.

So, this three PulseAudio lists are now hosted over at freedesktop.org.

This means that for sending emails to this list you should now use the
address:
  pulseaudio-discuss at lists.freedesktop.org

The overview page is here:

You can login here and make changes to your subscription. As this is a
new install, you're password will have to be reset (if you had one
before), although if you use the same address for other freedesktop.org
mailing lists, it may let you combine them.

Please note that the old list address will continue to work for posting
(as does posting via GMane's NNTP interface) but it will eventually be
turned off so updating any address book entries now will be sensible.

I have not yet imported the list archive on the FDO servers but will be
doing this shortly.

All the best and apologies again to those affected by the dropping of
the custom settings.

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]