[pulseaudio-discuss] How to check audio sample data to a bluetooth sink?

Lin, Mengdong mengdong.lin at intel.com
Sun May 29 08:03:45 PDT 2011

Many thanks for your information!

> A monitor source is just a device that you can record from (just like a
> mic). It will contain the same data that is playing on the device.

Could you give me more information on how to use the monitor source?
I want to capture the data playing on the Bluetooth sink after GTalk input stream is connected to the sink. Can I do this by using pacmd?

And since input stream's sample rate (16KHZ mono) is different to that of the BT sink (8KHZ mono), does the source monitor capture the resampled data?

Thanks
Amanda