[pulseaudio-discuss] dynamic routing through pulse audio

Himanshu Chug himanshu.chug at gmail.com
Tue May 31 22:36:29 PDT 2011

Hi

How could dynamic routing achieved through pulseaudio?

Say I have created two streams one with "role=music" and another with
"role=phone",
I need to implement an use-case where "music" stream get paused (say its
already playing music on sink) whenever "phone" stream is active and resume
the "music" after "phone" stream is disconnected?

I know some stream "cork" feature is available but I didn't understand how
it actually works in pulse audio?

Any inputs will be helpful. Thanks

Best Regards,
Himanshu