[pulseaudio-discuss] alsa ucm in pulseaudio

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 00:14:27 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-10-14 at 13:18 +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:57:39PM +0200, David Henningsson wrote:
>
> > Have you had a look at the patches for UCM already posted several
> > months ago, and that I spent quite some time reviewing? Or are you
> > planning to start over from scratch?
>
> Yeah, what's the status on those?  There didn't seem to be any major
> issues anyone was raising last time (from memory, I didn't check the
> archives) and I'm not seeing any clear route to actually getting them
> merged.

I spoke to Colin after LPC and he pointed out that David had posted a
bunch of review comments to Jorge's 3rd series. There was no follow-up
to those, and things seem to be stuck there. It's not clear who's
carrying that work forward, tbh, and there's some interesting things
coming up in this thread.

I don't know if Feng Wei will be at Prague for ELCE/LinuxCon/GstConf,
but perhaps this is something we can take up at one of the BoFs.

-- Arun