[pulseaudio-discuss] huge skype sound events delay

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Mon Dec 17 20:35:14 PST 2012

On Mon, 2012-12-17 at 22:41 +0100, Julian Sikorski wrote:
> Would it be possible to backport whatever fixed it to 2.x branch? It is
> very unlikely distros would upgrade PA mid-release, and Fedora 18 is not
> even out yet

I've cherry-picked the likely fix to the "stable-2.x" branch in

    git at gitorious.org:~tanuk/pulseaudio/tanuk-clone.git

If you can confirm that the patch fixes the problem, you can ask the
pulseaudio maintainer of your distro to add that patch to the packaging.
Or should we release pulseaudio 2.2? I'm not the one to decide that, but
I wouldn't be opposed.