[pulseaudio-discuss] [RFC v2 0/3] bluetooth: Replace deprecated BlueZ API

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Sat Jul 28 07:03:59 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-07-27 at 17:20 +0200, Mikel Astiz wrote:
> From: Mikel Astiz <mikel.astiz at bmw-carit.de>
>
> This third version integrates the optimization suggested by Luiz,
> checking the property name before calling dbus_message_iter_recurse().
>
> I personally prefer v1 since the code is more consistent with the way
> properties are handled in this file. However the difference is
> minimal.

v1 feels better to me also, and I've pushed the patches. My reason is
that if we add more checks for properties, the
dbus_message_iter_recurse() will be repeated for each of the if
branches, which would look ugly. Also one level of indentation is saved
with v1. Since dbus_message_iter_recurse() shouldn't be a heavy
operation, aesthetics win over performance this time.

Thanks for your contribution again!