[pulseaudio-discuss] GSOC: bluetooth latency - status report [4/?]

poljar (Damir Jelić) poljarinho at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 09:07:26 PDT 2012

Hi mailing list.

This week I bring you the promised protocol extension and also I have
cleaned up the on the fly latency patch as Tanu has suggested.

Setting the latency offset can be done with pacmd and pactl.
All these changes will arrive on the mailing list later today, in the
meantime the patches can be seen on my github[1] page.

Next week I plan to implement the saving and restoring of the latency
offset by extending the module-card-restore module.

Thanks, poljar.

[1] https://github.com/poljar/pulseaudio/tree/latency