[pulseaudio-discuss] Calling all Wiki contributors: Wiki Migration to FDO

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Mar 4 10:34:46 PST 2012

Hello,

In preparation for a wiki migration to freedesktop.org (FYI I've now
written a script to transfer content, attachments and history which also
fixes up a lot of wiki syntax and corrects links to the new name etc)
one of the things I need to do is to migrate the users such that
previous contributions are properly credited/attributed.

Now the users can be fairly easily converted to FDO without any real
problem but obviously if you have edited wiki content on the PA wiki and
also have an FDO wiki account, then it would be nice to map your user.

Now I know about me, Arun, Tanu and Lennart, but do any other users who
have ever edited a page on PA also have an account on
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/ ?

If so, please send me an email (privately) with your PA username and
your FDO username.

Feel free to create an account over at FDO if you don't already have one
to allow your edits to be properly credited and for your ongoing
contributions!

Many thanks.

  Trac Hacker http://trac.edgewall.org/