[pulseaudio-discuss] express my interests in applying GSoC 2012

rong deng dzrongg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:48:47 PDT 2012

Hi all,

This is Deng Zhenrong from Shanghai China, I've already used Linux as my
main desktop for several years. Now I would like to express my interests in
applying pulseaudio's projects for this  year's GSoC in this mail.

Glancing through the ideas, I find I'm interested in several few already.
:) But I'd like to focus on one thing which is test/log facilities for now.
I'm still doing my homework on this topic and I'll come up with more
detailed info in later days.

So to get my hands dirty, I've already downloaded pulseaudio source code
and compile it and set it up. Now I find there's a compilation warning, and
here's my patch to fix it, cool :)

I'm attaching the patch generated from git format-patch, I'm not sure
whether it's OK, as I see it from the mailing list, other developers send
patches directly in mails. This patch is my first one to get familiar with
the workflow, if there's anything wrong, please tell me. :)

--rong