[pulseaudio-discuss] Streaming between two WinXP machines

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Sun May 13 09:47:58 PDT 2012

On Sun, 2012-05-13 at 12:30 -0400, Dave Horoschak wrote:
> Thanks.  That's exactly what I'm trying to do.
>
> Is there a way I can list all of the available modules and their
> capabilities?  That will help make sure that I'm using the right one.
> There are a few different audio interfaces on the machine I'm working
> with, so I need to make sure I'm addressing them properly.

This page should (but falls short sometimes) provide a complete
reference for available modules and their arguments:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Modules

If you find information missing, please point that out so that the
documentation can be improved.

PS. Writing the reply below the quoted message is the preferred way to
reply:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Use_bottom-posting_or_interleaved_style_to_answer