[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio on pandaboard problem re-visited..

Shawn Ferris shawn.ferris at gmail.com
Mon May 14 22:12:45 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Arun Raghavan <arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
> wrote:

> On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 07:44 -0600, Shawn Ferris wrote:
> > > Seems your module was missing some arguments.
> > > Can you add "device_id=0" after "use_ucm=1" at /dev/pulse/default.pa?
> > > If your panda card is card 1, I'm not sure, add "device_id=1".

Hi again.. perhaps I could ask just one more question in this thread..
everything is working beautifully and I really do appreciate it! I was
wondering though, because I commented out the use of 'module-udev-detect',
any other devices I add (USB Radio), don't get auto detected. This isn't
really a huge problem because I can force it easy enough, but I was
wondering if there was instead a way to load the module-udev-detect and
have it blacklist device_id 0, and have the ucm modules still do the right
thing?

I tried just modifying the previously used profile-set (4430.conf) method
to say skip-probe for everything rather than just the select few, but it
didn't like that. Is there a more appropriate method for blacklisting?

Thanks Again!

Shawn