[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio Conference: How to find it

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Thu Nov 1 02:25:20 PDT 2012

The conference is at the Bella Sky Conference Center. If you start by
hopping off the metro at the "Bella Center" station (or the bus stop
nearby), you'll quickly locate two big towers in the west. Walk west,
between those two towers, then turn left. Enter the building at the
entrance which is under a huge wind power blade.

Hopefully you will now find a manned Linaro Connect sign-in that can
help you find your way from there. If not, just continue straight ahead
down the hallway (following a orange carpet, unless that has been torn
down too). You'll find dinner tables, and an "open space" where you can
sit and work.
Due to some late-minute changes, we will have to start our conference in
the open space. We'll then move to a closed room after lunch. Both
locations should be equipped with a projector (in case you want to show
slides or similar).

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic