[pulseaudio-discuss] GSoC wrapup

Ștefan Săftescu stefan.saftescu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 09:00:05 PDT 2012

Hello,

Coding for PulseAudio this summer has been a great experience. I've
learned a lot about git, C, PulseAudio and, most importantly, open
source development. I didn't manage to make blog posts every week as I
wanted (in fact there're only two posts), but I did try to write
regular reports to keep the community up to date.

I'm currently involved in another project for the next month or so,
but I will be around, at least on IRC and hope I will continue to work
on PulseAudio.

Best,
Ștefan