[pulseaudio-discuss] Announce: PulseAudio Mini-Conference, Friday 2nd November in Copenhagen

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Wed Sep 19 05:44:59 PDT 2012

Hi,

We're planning an one day PulseAudio conference, AFAIK the first of its
kind.
The conference will be Friday 2nd November 2012, and colocated with
Ubuntu Developer Summit and Linaro Connect, in Bella Center, Copenhagen.

As we're piggybacking on these conferences, my assumption is that we
won't take any attendance fee, but anyone with a UDS or LC registration
(which are also free), and that would like to contribute to constructive
PulseAudio discussions, would be welcome to attend.

For travel information and registration, see http://uds.ubuntu.com or
http://connect.linaro.org

If you would like to attend, how about you write an email to this list
with the topic(s) you want to bring up, and maybe a small presentation
with your background and interests?

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic