[pulseaudio-discuss] Unload echo-cancel devices

Lazar Doru ce_doru at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 23:34:34 PDT 2013

Hi there!

I have a question. I'm developing a conference application, and therefore I am using
the PulseAudio echo-cancellation. Every time I'm creating an echo-cancelled stream,
PulseAudio will create a new source/sink for the stream, but when I disconnect/remove
the stream, PulseAudio does not unload the source/sink created for it right away.

My question is: Is there a way to manually unload the source/sink or I shouldn't worry
about them?

Thanks,
Doru.