[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio module initialization failed...

aji.kumar at accenture.com aji.kumar at accenture.com
Wed Apr 24 05:30:55 PDT 2013

From: Kumar, Aji
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:00 PM
To: pulseaudio-discuss at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: RE: pulseaudio-discuss Digest, Vol 24, Issue 61

Hi All,

I checked out pulse audio code by tag v2.1 from "git clone http://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/pulseaudio/pulseaudio.git"
After that I tried configuring and installing the same and after that when I try to do module loopback for bluetooth use cases I get "module initialization failed".
The environment is
*       Panda ES board
*       Bluez version 4.101

Note that all the Bluetooth use cases work with "apt-get installed pulse version 1.1"

Please find the pulse logs attached, not able to find a way through this. Please help

With thanks and regards
Aji.

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.