[pulseaudio-discuss] ARM cross compilation instructions for PulseAudio

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Fri Jan 4 05:47:40 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-01-03 at 22:32 -0800, sudhir venkat wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am new to PulseAudio. I am not sure if compilation of PA source are
> present on pulse audio website. sorry if I missed them.

pulseaudio.org -> Download

(or you can get the tarball directly from the pulseaudio.org front page
too, the link is in the News section)

> Can someone provide instructions for cross compiling Pulse audio source for
> ARM platform??.

I'm not aware of any special tricks that would be required, so all I can
say is "just do it like any other autotools based package". The exact
procedure depends on how you are building your ARM system in general. My
cross-compiling experience covers only Mer, so I can't help much with
other systems.