[pulseaudio-discuss] Teamspeak and Media Player Set Up

Justin Yong quasar05 at live.com
Sun Mar 10 04:22:19 PDT 2013

Hello,I have been searching the internet for assistance on a scenario I want to achieve. I have a openvz vps, currently running ubuntu server. I am currently running a Teamspeak 3 server on the vps. How would I go about creating a set-up where I could route the output audio of any media player (will be playing mp3s) into the input of a Teamspeak 3 client. I am 'meh' at performing command line actions in Linux, and complete step-by-step help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried to piece together information from different sources to try to make this work, but I have not gotten anywhere. Thank you for reading, and thanks in advance for any help.