[pulseaudio-discuss] What-did-you-plugin-dialog

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Tue Nov 26 07:58:16 PST 2013

On 11/26/2013 02:47 PM, Tanu Kaskinen wrote:
> Upstream pulseaudio isn't in the business of showing dialogs.

Ehm, given the fact that we even had a GSoC project (which was never
merged) which was *all* about showing dialogs, I think you want to
reconsider this statement.

Also, I don't remember you stating anything in this direction when we
discussed this in Edinburgh. I thought we had an agreement that it was
OK for PulseAudio to control the dialog?

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic