[pulseaudio-discuss] recording from Built-in Audio too slow

mattes pa at mykmk.com
Fri Apr 4 16:04:51 PDT 2014

Does anybody have some thoughts on this?

I did some more googling on the issue. All I find
is problem description but no solution.

Some indicate this is supposedly an application problem.
But the questions arises, why does the app react different
depending on where you pull the data from pulse audio.

I tested (see below) two different app with very similiar results.
Other using Audacity expiriencing the same problem.

I don't know much about pulse audio.
So could someone shed some light on this

Its appreciated.

This is happening on a Fedora 19 system, as well as Fedora 17

Mat

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 20:27:32 -0700 "mattes" <pa at mykmk.com> wrote