[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio test suite failures

Felipe Sateler fsateler at debian.org
Mon Aug 4 07:56:16 PDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Peter Meerwald <pmeerw at pmeerw.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> > I think pa_mix_s24_32re_c() is simply wrong, and has never worked; it
>> > should advance m->ptr by sizeof(int32_t), not 3 -- will submit a fix and
>> > update the test code
>>
>> I can test the patch, if you can send me one :)
>
> posted here
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2014-August/021051.html

Still failing on powerpc and s390x.

I'm also getting this (after disabling timeouts) on powerpc:

tests/once-test.c:74:F:once:once_test:0: Assertion
'pthread_setaffinity_np(pthread_self(), sizeof(mask), &mask) == 0'
failed

> and here
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2014-August/021053.html

I haven't tested that yet. I did also apply this patch to build
correctly on kFreeBSD:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-pulseaudio/pulseaudio.git/tree/debian/patches/gnu-kfreebsd.patch

I will send it when I rebase it to current git head.

> could you please try to pass --enable-neon-opt for the armhf build? I
> think ARMHF is supposed to provide NEON support

I'm not sure. I'll check and if so I will enable it.

--

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler