[pulseaudio-discuss] behringer ufx1604 capture support

Arun Raghavan arun at accosted.net
Fri Feb 14 23:46:59 PST 2014

On 14 February 2014 15:40, Daniel Zelisko <daniel at aydmultimedia.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I have a behringer ufx1604 mixer, which is a a multichannel (16-in,
> 4-out) usb/fw interface.
>
> When using it in USB mode, the playback works fine, but there are no
> input devices detected in pavucontrol.
> Is it anything I could do to enable recording with this card?
> At the moment I would be happy to be able to capture any channel, to
> use it with apps like skype etc..

(you need to subscribe to the mailing list to be able to send/receive
email, I've let this one through manually)

Your hardware likely needs a configuration to be explicitly created to
expose all its capabilities. There's some rudimentary documentation
about this at: http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Backends/ALSA/Profiles/

-- Arun