[pulseaudio-discuss] Need help with audio gain on an Intel HDA equipt ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 00:23:19 PST 2014

2014/1/16 Axel Braun <axel.braun at gmx.de>

> Am Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2014, 09:03:25 schrieb Raymond Yau:
> > Post the output of
> >
> > pactl list
> >
> > pulseaudio verbose log
>
> I jump in here as well, same problem on a ThinkPad T520, sound volume is
> way
> too low - watching movie via loudspeakers is fairly impossible.
>
> Any hint you could give me?

post the output of alsa-info.sh , there is a bug in alsa-driver which treat
dock headphone and headphone to support surround 4.0

    Profile:
        input:analog-stereo: Analog Stereo Input (sinks: 0, sources: 1,
priority: 60, available: yes)
        output:analog-stereo: Analog Stereo Output (sinks: 1, sources: 0,
priority: 6000, available: yes)
        output:analog-stereo+input:analog-stereo: Analog Stereo Duplex
(sinks: 1, sources: 1, priority: 6060, available: yes)
        output:analog-surround-40: Analog Surround 4.0 Output (sinks: 1,
sources: 0, priority: 700, available: yes)
        output:analog-surround-40+input:analog-stereo: Analog Surround 4.0
Output + Analog Stereo Input (sinks: 1, sources: 1, priority: 760,
available: yes)