[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio Transifex language requests

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Sun Mar 16 09:18:40 PDT 2014

On Sat, 2014-03-15 at 21:35 +0200, Arthur Țițeică wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> Just a reminder that there are a few new language requests regarding
> Pulseaudio on Transifex.
>
> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/pulseaudio/
> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/paprefs/
> https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/pavucontrol/
>
> Thanks.

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for the information. We haven't been using Transifex for a while,
translations are expected to be sent as patches to the mailing list or
the bug tracker. I don't personally even know how Transifex works, so I
don't know how to find and apply the new requests that you mention. I'm
sending this to the mailing list, so maybe someone else can help here.

A general question to the list: can we somehow remove pulseaudio from
Transifex, so that people don't try to do translation there?