[pulseaudio-discuss] Master is frozen

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at linux.intel.com
Fri Nov 14 04:59:35 PST 2014

On Fri, 2014-11-14 at 11:23 +0100, Pali Rohár wrote:
> On Friday 14 November 2014 07:07:40 Arun Raghavan wrote:
> > Hello,
> > As promised, master is now frozen. Please do not push anything
> > other than essential fixes. I'd like to have some stability
> > testing of HSP before rolling 6.0 RC1. Any help here is
> > appreciated.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Arun
> > ss
>
> Hello, I would like to discuss about autoswitching between hsp
> and a2dp bluetooth profiles patches (v3):
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.pulseaudio.general/21479/focus=21899
>
> I still think that patch could be in new version, so users of
> VOIP applications will not have to manually switch between
> profiles when they want to start voice call.

FYI, I'm not going to assign enough priority to those patches to get
them reviewed for 6.0. I don't know anyone else's plans. I'm going to
focus on release blockers, and new features are almost never release
blockers (BlueZ 5 HSP/HFP being an exception this time around). I'm sure
the patches will get in to the next release.