[pulseaudio-discuss] redirect sound to different out jack

sabayon11 sabayon11 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 06:38:05 PST 2014

output of alsa-info.sh
http://pastebin.com/Kmd2J2Bq

>you may need to find out whether rear jack support mono or not

It is old so it is hard to find detailed specification. I found only this:
Sound Balser Live model CT4830
http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=5805

>Just swap the definition of front and rear device and change the channel map

I don't know how to do it. Can you tell me?

What do I need to do with the link you provided?

Can you give some more specific steps or refer to some material and I
will do it with the help of my distribution forum members