[pulseaudio-discuss] Cracky sound on some applications (underrun occurred)

Ivan Ivanov ivanradanov at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 08:35:54 PST 2015

I have had the same problem, I can help with more data if it is needed.

> If this helps I'm on debian jessie (testing) x86_64.
I run the exact same OS.

What device do you use?
The only time this occurs in my case is when my USB headset is the output, it
doesn't happen when I use the on-board audio. I tried some solutions that are
proposed on the internet, but none worked. If it is needed I can provide
conf files and logs as well.
Everything works well if I use pasuspender, so I'd guess it is a pulseaudio
problem.