[pulseaudio-discuss] Capture volume

Klaus Vink Slott klaus at vink-slott.dk
Sat May 30 08:48:44 PDT 2015

Hi

Who/where is sensitivity settings for the microphone kept?

I try to use SFLPhone on a OpenSUSE KDE installation. SFLphone
recognizes pulse and most seems to work. However when I receive or make
a call, I always first have to locate KDEmix, find SFLphones capture
devices and turn up the sensitivity. The sensitivity does not seem to be
saved between calls.

Is it the programs (SFLPhone) responsibility to save the setting or
might it be some other program which it affects the setting as soon as
SFLPhone terminates the call and removes the capture device.

--
Regards
Klaus