Cygwin/X + OpenGL release notes

Harold L Hunt II harold at codeweavers.com
Sat Apr 3 11:59:45 PST 2004

Keith Packard wrote:
> Around 21 o'clock on Apr 3, Alexander Gottwald wrote:
>

>>I've added the information about Cygwin/X and OpenGL below to RELNOTES
>>in the CYGWIN branch. Should they be added to RELNOTES in RELEASE-1 too?
>

> Anything which is actually in the RELEASE-1 branch should be in the
> RELEASE-1 release notes.  Things which are still only in the CYGWIN branch
> should remain documented only there.

That does not apply for this release since pretty much all of the Cygwin
release is only in the CYGWIN branch.  That is just a little niggle that
is only for this release and should not happen again in the next release.

In other words, the notes belong in the RELEASE-1 branch even though the
features aren't there yet.

Harold