Getting the 6.7 branch tag set

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Wed Apr 7 03:45:04 PDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 11:44:37PM -0700, Keith Packard wrote:
> Ok, so we've got a branch which is currently name XORG-RELEASE-1 and which
> is supposed to be named xo-6_7-branch.  Anyone know how I can manage this?
>
> If necessary, I can just hit the ,v files with a sed script, but it seems
> like we'd prefer something less traumatic.
>
> Until we know how to make it work, I'm gonna leave things as they are...

Why not just check out XORG-RELEASE-1 and retag it to xo-6_7-release?
Admittedly, you then have XORG-RELEASE-1 kicking around, but meh ...

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel at fooishbar.org>
"The programs are documented fully by _The Rise and Fall of a Fooish Bar_,