Agenda for today's release wranglers call

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Tue Aug 10 09:40:29 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 09:46 -0400, Kevin E Martin wrote:
>   - Still need to find Debian testers for the following:

[...]

>       PPC

I have only gotten around to testing the servers so far, they basically
build and work fine. There are issues with Composite (Xnest crashes when
enabling it, most toplevel windows are invisible with Xorg), but those
might be PPC specific and I guess we can always attack them for the next
release.