[brian.paul@tungstengraphics.com: [Xorg] Mesa 6.1 released]

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Wed Aug 18 16:00:12 PDT 2004

Brian Paul just released Mesa 6.1 (see forwarded message below).  It
contains the fixes that we've already included in X.Org plus a few more.
Brian considers this a stable version.

Since we have a development version of Mesa in our X.Org tree currently,
I propose that we import Mesa 6.1 into our tree for our release.  I'd
like to do this ASAP to get as much testing as possible.

Please reply here if there are any comments, objections, etc.

If no one objects, then I will send e-mail to Eric Anholt to let him do
the import since he's been handling this for the current release.

Thanks,
Kevin

----- Forwarded message from Brian Paul <brian.paul at tungstengraphics.com> -----